For this congress there are three types of possible formats to present your work:
The official languages of the Congress are: Spanish, English and French.
Each presentation will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the XX Congress.
The submission of the different types of works that can be submitted to the Congress must be done directly through the registration site to the XX congress Click here.
- How to participate: To register as a candidate to the Congress and send your work, Click here. Once the registration is finished you can send your application specifying the thematic axis to which your subscribes and in what language it is written. If approved, an email will arrive and this will enable payment of the corresponding registration fee.
- Evaluation: The scientific committee will evaluate your presentation. An email will come with the notification of the evaluation. If your work is approved, payment of the corresponding registration fee will be enabled.
- Style rules:click here
- Costs: Costs vary according to the area of residence and the category of the participant (researcher or student). To find out what the cost is, click here.
- Maximum number of applications per participant: The same participant can only be an author or co-author of three (3) nominations at the most, regardless of the type of work submitted (ie, can postulate three posters; a poster, a communication and participate in a symposiums; or participate in 3 symposiums, but his or hers appearances must not exceed the number of three applications in total)
- Requirement for symposium: a colloquium must be presented by at least two experts from different countries.
The scientific committee will evaluate your presentation. An email will come with the notification of the evaluation. If your work is approved, payment of the corresponding registration fee will be enabled.
Notice for participants who submit a presentarion, in any format, in collaboration with other authors: All the authors of a work that is being submitted for the Congres have to register for the event, and pay the correspondent fee, in order for the submission to be included in the event. That is to say, that if a paper or a poster are submitted under with two individuals as co-authors, then both need to register for the event.
Important clarification: The only publications that will be compiled in the Book of Abstracts will be the approved publications of the participants that have paid the inscription to the Congress.